WE HAVE MADE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU!
We are changing registration software, allowing for you to save your information in a way that is confidential, but also accessible! This means that although you will still need to register your attendance weekly, as well as check-in when here, your information will be automatically populated following your first registration. Simply accept the email invite weekly and we will already have all the information we need.
WE HAVE ALSO MADE IT SAFE FOR YOU!
HIC has undertaken all the necessary attention, precaution, equipment and sanitisation needed to make sure your homecoming is a meaningful and safe one!
- Doors will open at 9am to avoid large queues outside so please don’t delay in arriving.
- Please remember, we are back running at our normal scheduled service time of 10am.
- Before entry, please make use of the sanitisation system on the left of the door and safely put your mask on.
- You will be handed a sealed communion cup on entry.
- Upon entry, please have your ticket/barcode ready to be scanned by one of our lovely volunteers.
- ‘On the door’ registrations will be available to the left.
- Follow the floor signs through the auditorium, where there are socially distanced seats in variation to your family size.
- Additional optional family seating will be available in the café for those with small children who would like to make use of the facilities. Please do bring any activities or toys with you.
- After the service please follow the signage to your nearest exit, as will be instructed in order of row.
The Passion Translation
I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus: I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead. I run straight for the divine invitation of reaching the heavenly goal and gaining the victory-prize through the anointing of Jesus.
We know that this season is going to be full of miracles, signs, wonders and souls as we believe for REVIVAL… and we are so grateful to be in this TOGETHER!
Love and Blessings,
Ps Brad & Ps Wyona