Dear HIC FAMILY
In light of the advice and directives from our Prime Minister and Government Health Officials, we as a ministry, have taken the following INTERIM DECISIONS:
We have loved what God has been doing at the Drive-In Church the past few weeks… but the time has come for the church to reassemble! It is with great joy that we are able to invite you to HIC REST this Sunday at 10am! We have so missed seeing you all here! Here are some of the changes to expect when you arrive:
WE HAVE MADE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU!
We are changing registration software, allowing for you to save your information in a way that is confidential, but also accessible! This means that although you will still need to register your attendance weekly, as well as check-in when here, your information will be automatically populated following your first registration. Simply accept the email invite weekly and we will already have all the information we need.
WE HAVE ALSO MADE IT SAFE FOR YOU!
HIC has undertaken all the necessary attention, precaution, equipment and sanitisation needed to make sure your homecoming is a meaningful and safe one!
- Doors will open at 9am to avoid large queues outside so please don’t delay in arriving.
- Please remember, we are back running at our normal scheduled service time of 10am.
- Before entry, please make use of the sanitisation system on the left of the door and safely put your mask on.
- You will be handed a sealed communion cup on entry.
- Upon entry, please have your ticket/barcode ready to be scanned by one of our lovely volunteers.
- ‘On the door’ registrations will be available to the left.
- Follow the floor signs through the auditorium, where there are socially distanced seats in variation to your family size.
- Additional optional family seating will be available in the café for those with small children who would like to make use of the facilities. Please do bring any activities or toys with you.
- After the service please follow the signage to your nearest exit, as will be instructed in order of row.
- We will have a 24 HOUR PRAYER LINE operating so that if you need prayer, at any time, somebody will be at the end of the line, to minister to you.
- Please remember that as we support you, so we need to maintain the support of God’s House. Our role in the community will be greater than ever in times like these. You can still deposit your TITHES and OFFERINGS via the:
- WEBSITE: sftn.co.uk/giving
- CHURCH BANK ACCOUNT: Unity Bank A/C No: 20180049 Sort Code: 608301
- TITHELY: Download from the App Store or Google Play Store
- In addition to this you can post CHEQUES/CASH in the mail or bring to the church Sundays between 10am – 12pm or weekdays between 9am – 3pm.
- Details will be on the screen during the Livestreaming or you can contact the Church Office by email or phone here @ INFO@SFTN.ORG – 01707 322244
The Passion Translation
I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus: I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead. I run straight for the divine invitation of reaching the heavenly goal and gaining the victory-prize through the anointing of Jesus.
We know that this season is going to be full of miracles, signs, wonders and souls as we believe for REVIVAL… and we are so grateful to be in this TOGETHER!
Should you be required to SELF-ISOLATE during this period and do not have any ASSISTANCE FOR FOOD PURCHASES/ PAYING ESSENTIAL BILLS ETC. please contact us and we will gladly arrange for someone to assist you.
We are Family and we want you to know that we love you and we are committed to care for you pastorally in any way we can. We are not retreating…we are moving up a level, to be the Church that we see in the Book of Acts…not just a building…but a Covenant People, demonstrating in WORD and ACTION what we believe!
Love and Blessings,
Ps Brad & Ps Wyona