Dear HIC FAMILY
In light of the advice and directives from our Prime Minister and Government Health Officials, we as a ministry, have taken the following INTERIM DECISIONS:
1. OUR CHURCH DOORS WILL REMAIN OPEN until instructed by the Government to do otherwise!
2. We will be LIVESTREAMING SUNDAY SERVICES with full worship, preaching and of course special prayers for God’s supernatural intervention at this time.
3. The church will be OPEN FOR THESE BROADCASTS and if you so choose you are welcome to attend. People who participate will be advised to sit a chair apart with an empty row in-between. This will be clearly set out to provide adequate safe spacing. There will be no personal contact.
4. Our BUILDING will be deep cleaned and DISINFECTED regularly.
5. We will be LIVESTREAMING, not just on a Sunday, but each day, 6 Days a week, with:
- Scripture Reading, Devotional Thoughts and Prayers
- Biblical Messages to build your faith and support you spiritually
- Daily Live Worship that you can participate in
- Daily Communion Service for you and your family members each evening at 7pm (Make sure you have bread and juice to participate with us)
6. We will have a 24 HOUR PRAYER LINE operating so that if you need prayer, at any time, somebody will be at the end of the line, to minister to you.
7. Please remember that as we support you, so we need to maintain the support of God’s House. Our role in the community will be greater than ever in times like these. You can still deposit your TITHES and OFFERINGS via the:
- WEBSITE: sftn.co.uk/giving
- CHURCH BANK ACCOUNT: Unity Bank A/C No: 20180049 Sort Code: 608301
- TITHELY: Download from the App Store or Google Play Store
- In addition to this you can post CHEQUES/CASH in the mail or bring to the church Sundays between 10am – 12pm or weekdays between 9am – 3pm.
- Details will be on the screen during the Livestreaming or you can contact the Church Office by email or phone here @ INFO@SFTN.ORG – 01707 322244
Should you be required to SELF-ISOLATE during this period and do not have any ASSISTANCE FOR FOOD PURCHASES/ PAYING ESSENTIAL BILLS ETC. please contact us and we will gladly arrange for someone to assist you.
Please note that these policies may change as and when new GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES are announced.
We are Family and we want you to know that we love you and we are committed to care for you pastorally in any way we can. We are not retreating…we are moving up a level, to be the Church that we see in the Book of Acts…not just a building…but a Covenant People, demonstrating in WORD and ACTION what we believe!
Dr Brad and Ps Wyona Norman