Dear HIC FAMILY
SPECIAL MEASURES AND POLICIES DURING COVID-19 OUTBREAK!
We are facing challenging times that are truly unprecedented, not just as a nation, but as a world, right now! Many churches are closing their doors to Sunday services and where possible moving to Livestreaming.
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby has stated that all Church of England Sunday services will be suspended. However, churches will remain open for people to come and pray, ministers will continue to celebrate communion each day in the church and weddings and funerals will be held.
This is so important…that the CHURCH NEVER CLOSES ITS DOORS to the community it’s called to minister to. We have to be a beacon of light and hope especially in the midst of the most uncertain and troubling times!
I love what the Apostle Paul wrote to the Philippians: “Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition ([a] definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. 7 And God’s peace [shall be yours, that [b] tranquil state of a soul assured of its salvation through Christ, and so fearing nothing from God and being content with its earthly lot of whatever sort that is, that peace] which transcends all understanding shall [c] garrison and mount guard over your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.” (PHIL.4:6-7 AMPC)
In light of the advice and directives from our Prime Minister and Government Health Officials, we as a ministry, have taken the following INTERIM DECISIONS:
1. OUR CHURCH DOORS WILL REMAIN OPEN until instructed by the Government to do otherwise!
2. We will be LIVESTREAMING SUNDAY SERVICES with full worship, preaching and of course special prayers for God’s supernatural intervention at this time.
3. The church will be OPEN FOR THESE BROADCASTS and if you so choose you are welcome to attend. People who participate will be advised to sit a chair apart with an empty row in-between. This will be clearly set out to provide adequate safe spacing. There will be no personal contact.
4. Our BUILDING will be deep cleaned and DISINFECTED regularly.
5. We will be LIVESTREAMING, not just on a Sunday, but each day, 7 Days a week, with:
- Scripture Reading, Devotional Thoughts and Prayers
- Biblical Messages to build your faith and support you spiritually
- Daily Live Worship that you can participate in
- Daily Communion Service for you and your family members each evening at 7pm (Make sure you have bread and juice to participate with us)
6. We will have a 24 HOUR PRAYER LINE operating so that if you need prayer, at any time, somebody will be at the end of the line, to minister to you.
7. Please remember that as we support you, so we need to maintain the support of God’s House. Our role in the community will be greater than ever in times like these. You can still deposit your TITHES and OFFERINGS via the:
- WEBSITE: sftn.co.uk/giving
- CHURCH BANK ACCOUNT: Unity Bank A/C No: 20180049 Sort Code: 608301
- TITHELY: Download from the App Store or Google Play Store
- In addition to this you can post CHEQUES/CASH in the mail or bring to the church Sundays between 10am – 12pm or weekdays between 9am – 3pm.
- Details will be on the screen during the Livestreaming or you can contact the Church Office which will remain open each day!
Should you be required to SELF-ISOLATE during this period and do not have any ASSISTANCE FOR FOOD PURCHASES/ PAYING ESSENTIAL BILLS ETC. please contact us and we will gladly arrange for someone to assist you.
Please note that these policies may change as and when new GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES are announced.
We are Family and we want you to know that we love you and we are committed to care for you pastorally in any way we can. We are not retreating…we are moving up a level, to be the Church that we see in the Book of Acts…not just a building…but a Covenant People, demonstrating in WORD and ACTION what we believe!
Dr Brad and Ps Wyona Norman